photographer or the best caterer, we know people that care as
much as we do
about your event.
- Premier classical pianist in the Hudson Valley, winner of Wedding Wire's Couple's Choice Award, and accompanist of the West Point Military Academy Glee Club. She’s the number one choice for wedding ceremony and cocktail hour music. Visit Andrea's website for great wedding ceremony music resources.
Kazz Music Orchestra Social Media:
- Check out the YouTube channel featuring some fun videos by The Kazz Music Orchestra
- Here’s The Kazz Music Orchestra’s Facebook Page
Ali Barone Events
- Ali and her team are our top recommendation for event planners and coordinators. Super thorough communication during planning events, and also, very helpful during the actual execution of events. Sadly, we're often more organized than most coordinators and end up doing more of their work than they do. With Ali Barone, they did everything I would have expected, and a whole bunch more. If you're looking for an event coordinator, make Ali your first call!
- Great Central NY wedding coordinator that we've had the privilege of working with - also available for travel to the Hudson Valley to help you out on your big day!
- We've worked with Lessing's at a few different venues in the past. Their food is great. On top of that, as a band, one of the things we value most is a catering team that communicates and provides direction to keep the flow of the wedding on track. In every instance of working with Lessing's, they have been amazing in that regard!
Real Food Catering
- There are tons of caterers that serve great food. From a band perspective, one of the things we care about is how well a caterer partners with us, and how efficiently they get through the food service, so that we can get people on the dance floor! Real Food with Gary and Yen was one the absolute best we've ever worked with in NYC. On top of that, they're incredibly helpful and responsive, which makes them a perfect addition to your wedding or event team!
Take Away Gourmet
- Based in Warwick, NJ, Chuck Adams is in charge of Take Away Gourmet. On top of great food, Chuck is wonderful to partner with in the planning process as well!
New World Catering
- New World Catering, managed by Sidney Orlando, is one of the best caterers you’re going to find in the Hudson Valley. Sidney is super organized, and knows what it takes to put together a really successful wedding. New World Home Cooking is by far one of the favorite restaurants for all of the musicians in the Kazz Music Orchestra as well!
Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- An incredible setting in Brooklyn, the Palm House at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden is easily one of the most magical settings for a wedding in NYC!
Mohonk Mountain House
- This is THE place to have a wedding in the Hudson Valley! We’ve played here a few times, and hope to be back many more times soon!
The Kittle House
- Located in Chappaqua, NY, The Kittle House is over 200 years old and filled with so much character! The staff here – Kimberly Ann, Gustavo, and Kristine are all fantastic to work with, and The Kazz Music Orchestra is excited to be partnered with their team!
- The Fontainebleau is a beautiful setting for a wedding in the Finger Lakes. It’s located right on the shore of Cayuta Lake and is run by John and Terri Van Soest, two amazing people to work with!
Emerson Resort and Spa
- One of the premier Hudson Valley wedding venues. Out in the mountains, this place is absolutely beautiful, has incredible food, and a very helpful staff. They’ve got two possible locations for your reception here. We’ve played in both and love them. The hotel rooms here are out of this world!
- Cynthia’s work is magical. Check out her site and you’ll see what we’re talking about. She has that special ability to capture the true emotion and feeling of special moments. Very highly recommended and our favorite in the Hudson Valley!
- Elaine is a dancing superstar will blow you away with her energy and enthusiasm. Hire her to choreograph your first dance, or to bring a crew of dancers to your party as crowd motivators.
Apt 3 Media
- Brad and his team do some really great video work. Having worked with them at a wedding and watching them in action, they were great about capturing all of the important moments, and having seen some of their final produced materials, I think they put together a beautiful and artistic package. Check them out!
The Little Wedding Guide
- Make planning easy and fun with The Little Wedding Guide. We find all the little ideas you need to make your big day magical!
- The absolute best lighting crew in the Hudson Valley. Steve and his team can make any space look incredible.
Kingston Log House
- BEAUTIFUL log house in Kingston, NY completely renovated from top to bottom. 3 Bedrooms - 1 Queen, 1 Full, and 2 Twin beds - Sleeps 6 comfortably. If you're getting married in the Hudson Valley, this place is a million times better than getting a room at a hotel. On a quiet hill with almost 2 acres and lots of woods, this is a highly recommended option for a place to stay!